Having a well-thought-out strategy allows an organization to make the most effective use of available resources to achieve its goals.
In our practice for defining development strategies, we use an approach based on a detailed analysis of the current capabilities of the organization and factors that will have a significant impact on the company’s activities in the next 5-7 years. At the same time, we attach particular importance to the assessment of current operating, marketing and technology strategies, which allows us to implement integrated strategies defined for a particular company and achieve our long-term goals.
We can highlight the following guidelines on the defining development strategies:
- Corporate concepts’ development and programs’ updating;
- Industry structure and its dynamics analysis;
- Development of approaches to building partnerships with counterparties;
- Strategic change in business units;
- Development of leadership qualities of top management for the possibility of independent making optimal strategic decisions.