The purpose of the training:
Getting skills in the field of production processes organization based on concepts of the modern business environment, its methods, tools and principles.
Managers of companies in various functional divisions, as well as participants in projects to improve the efficiency of operations.
16 academic hours (varies depending on the format and training program)
The training is aimed at forming a theoretical and methodological base and applied skills for implementing projects to improve operational efficiency using elements of the concepts of “Lean Production”, “6 Sigma” and “TQM”. With international experience in implementing projects to improve the efficiency of production systems, we develop and apply training programs of various formats, which allows us to offer our Customers to achieve sustainable results. Such approach allows to form a theoretical and methodological base as well as gain valuable practical experience and “lean skills,” which enable you to implement independently comprehensive programs for improving efficiency. In this regard, the training program is tentatively discussed and agreed with each Client. Below is the most general program of the seminar.
The main topics of the seminar:
1. Introduction to modern production environments: concepts, “6 Sigma” and “Total Quality Management (TQM)”
- Main characteristics
- Main drivers of global industry development
- Shift from traditional enterprise management systems to modern once.
2. Overview of concepts:
- Total Quality Management
- Lean Enterprise
- 6 sigma
3. Value Map
- Value stream determining;
- Frameworks for value stream maps and value stream mapping tools;
- Principles of Kaizen
4. Methods of evaluation and organization of production and operational flows
- Value added operations and non-value added activities;
- Losses: definition, main types and underlying causes;
- Loss reduction programs;
- Standardization of operating procedures;
- Financial and non-financial indicators;
- Classification and assessment of quality costs.
5. Systems of “stretching”: methods of construction and operation principles of pulling production system
- Comparing approaches of processes organization based on the “push” and “pull” principles;
- Pulling system: advantages and disadvantages;
- Precise-in-time system: types, advantages and disadvantages;
- “Pull” system implications.
6. Supporting levers for increasing operational efficiency
- Information and measurement systems;
- Efficient workflow organization: methods, principles and types;
- Production process visualization elements;
- Circles and chains of quality.
7. Analysis and solution of practical cases for implementing “Lean Production”concepts and elements
- World class enterprises;
- Prerequisites for successful project implementation;
- Educational and practical cases.
At the conclusion of each block, a discussion is held on emerging issues. It is noted that in accordance with the customers’ wishes, the training program can be changed and supplemented.
For a more detailed plan of this training, please contact the expert of this direction, Hamdi Hmeid.
At the end of the training, a certificate of attendance at educational and consulting seminar is issued.