Multidisciplinary agricultural enterprise.
Development of meat stock-breeding buisness area.
We helped a large diversified agricultural enterprise to launch meat stock-breeding business. Our team of experts had built logistic system for the movement of livestock inside the feedlots and established the main processes on the territory of the complex: feeding, housing and vaccination.
Our experts divited the whole work into several main blocks to develop a program of activities:
- Best practices’ analysis in the field of meat stock-breeding. Financial benefits’ evaluation and selection of the most optimal set of tools;
- Development and implementation of a management model for the movement of livestock and designing the work schedules for the employees of the complex, taking into account their specialization and current workload, as well as the identification of staffing needs;
- Development of a logistics model for supply management along with vendor management analysis;
- Development and implementation of indicators system through which operational measures are realized to adjust the vaccination and feeding scheme;
- The introduction of advance arrangments of supply control to provide complexes with high-quality food.
As a result, meat stock-breeding buisness area was deployed on the territory of the complex for 3,000 heads with the possibility of rapid expansion of the livestock, if the need arises. In addition, the achieved positive experience in this business area allowed to set up a stable methodological framework for the development of other areas of enterprise performnace.